2013年2月24日 星期日

【DIARY】2013/02/24

    I think health is more important than everything, but most people don’t care about it until they get illness.
    Last year in December, my aunt, my father’s elder sister, died in hospital. She died of cancer. When my family and I got the news, we were all very surprised because everything happened too fast. How could it be possible? She just went to see a doctor and knew she was in trouble five months ago! Because of this fact, my father started to exercise diligently every day from then on.
    My uncle is also in bad condition. Parts of his body couldn’t move since two years ago. He has gone to a doctor, but he still doesn’t know what disease he got is. Now he can’t use his right hand and left leg, so he has to use a fork instead of chopsticks and avoids driving as possible as he can. It’s very inconvenient for him to do things without these organs.
    The two examples make me realize that good health is the best wealth. To teenagers, health is not a problem, so they seldom take care of their health. However, it’s a good time of you to take good care of your body in adolescence. You may find the older you are, the worse your body is. We have to exercise and drink water more. Keep ourselves in good health is an important class in our life of no doubt.

沒有留言:

張貼留言