2013年6月20日 星期四

2013/06/16 Go to Library

    I went to the library last Saturday morning. I rarely went to the library since I became a junior high school student, so I felt very strange when I stepped into the entrance. This time I went there is for public service. Our school makes students do public service for 8 hours a semester. I still had last 4 hours, so I decided to go to the library.
    I started to work at 9 a.m. My work was just one and very easy but could never be finished: to arrange the bookshelves. Each layer has its range. Finding books which were put in the wrong layers then putting them into the right places was my job. While I was working, a strange 7-year-old child who went there with her brother chatted with me. I guessed she might thought I was the same age of her brother. In the chatting, she suddenly wanted me to play with her. Well, she was only 7 years old and didn’t know many things, so I just tried to talk to her generally as possible as I could. I told her that I couldn’t leave my work. Then, she ignored me! Even say goodbye to me before leaving! To be honest, I felt disappointed and a little upset with this fact, but I still continued my work.
    Finally, I ended up my work at 1 p.m. I was very tired but satisfied. Arranging the bookshelves was not boring because I found many books I had read in the past, and they reminded me the fun stories in my memories. Maybe I should go to the library in free time, not for servicing, but for reading!

沒有留言:

張貼留言